Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Situations

There are so many situations (especially in public) when I just feel either uncomfortable or I want to scream. Women talk about their pregnancies and even complain of symptoms. Are you kidding?? I would kill to have 9 months with Jack again even if I had to puke everyday and feel the nasty heartburn all over again. Friends talk about their kids and how they deal with situations when it comes to raising them. I feel like I should leave the room in those situations. I just feel uncomfortable. I go to stores and families surround me. I just feel sad and think about Jack and how he is supposed to be with me for me to show him off and for me to just smile again. I go to work (or anywhere for that matter) and people smile and ask "how are you today?" I want to respond: "Fvcking Sh*tty, thanks for asking though" but instead I reply, "good". What a lie. Then there are times like tonight. I go to CVS and a father is playing with his son in the line next to me. He's picking him up and they're laughing and having a loving father/son moment. I approach the cashier who gives the father and son a smile and says to me "isn't that cute?!" I think to myself, yes, ma'am very cute... but DEPRESSING FOR ME! Instead I just give her a smirk and rush the heck out of there so no one sees my tears. I wonder if there will ever be a day that goes by when I'm not put in a situation and I just feel like complete crap.

1 comment:

  1. How can you not feel like that? Who wouldn't feel like that in your situation?You do feel sad,angy,mad,hopeless,sick, and all of that is normal.The day that you will be pregnant again ( and you WILL BE) will be a great day,a day of hope and you will get there.Jack will NEVER be replaced,that is not possible,but you do have a future ahead of you,with Sean and your future baby....Even though it seems impossible now,you will feel happy again and you will be able to look forward,xxx chr

    ReplyDelete