Friday, December 16, 2011

Appreciate what you have

I always want to tell people that complain about little things that they should try not to sweat the small stuff. Not my place to say anything though. I want to tell people to appreciate their families because you never know when they will be gone. But I can't say that. I can not tell them to appreciate their mom because when she is not "there", they will miss her. And I want to tell people who take advantage of their kids or treat them like crap that they should be freaking grateful for what they have. I lose respect for people who don't treat their sons and daughters the way they should be treated. At least be a part of their life. And seeing it in some of the schools I sub at makes me mad too. Parents are barely involved.
So unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment