Tuesday, December 20, 2011

FYI

The blog is and always will be a place for me to talk and let my emotions out. But right now, I'm not writing as much because I have so many feelings and emotions that I am not comfortable sharing. But please know that I am still grieving. Please know that Jack is on my mind 24/7 and that I still miss him. Even if I write less on a daily basis, it does not mean that I am moving on.
I don't know why I care what people think. People tell me that only my true friends will understand and will be there. And I know that. I know who my true friends are especially after this tragic experience. But then at the same time, I do worry that people think that if I don't talk about him or write about him, that means I'm moving on. Well, just FYI, NOT true.

No comments:

Post a Comment