Sunday, December 25, 2011

It is over...

Finally I can say Christmas is over. It was a really hard day. Really hard. Sean and I went to his brother's house for dinner. As soon as Sean's parents got there, the kids opened their gifts and the youngest, our nephew, got a new bike. Sean stood by him as he saw it and got all excited. I lost it. I ran to the bathroom and sobbed. Jack should have been there. That should be Sean and Jack one day. Jack should be getting his first bike. Watching the kids open their gifts al happy and excited made my chest tight and the years fall. I couldn't handle it so I didn't watch it anymore and sat outside.
I am happy this day is over. Now to move on and hopefully 2012 will be a better year. I can't handle anymore heartache. Please.

1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of you girl,I know these days were so hard for you.Baby Jack will always be in your heart,and you will always thing of him,also during Christmas,his special place in your heart will never be taken away.Jack is part of you and Sean,he was so wanted and so loved,and he still is loved...Everything is still so fresh,all your feelings are completely normal.2012 will be a better year for you.I am so happy Sean is your rock ,he also deserves a big hug! Hope to see you and finally meet you in person,As always,I am thinking about you and praying for you,love,Christine xoxo

    ReplyDelete