Monday, December 5, 2011

Dear husband

Well it finally happened. Sean's pent up emotions came out. He just had a meltdown. I went and got a fake tree for Jack. He had told me before not to do that and that we would get a real tree. Well I went and got a fake one and set it up. Wow was that a mistake. He lost it. He said I didn't care about his feelings. He said no one asks how he's feeling and about his emotions. It's always about me. I told him people do ask me how he's doing. But he said no one asks him. I do feel bad and I do care about his emotions. But I hate that he had such a meltdown. Jenny talked to him and he sobbed and apologized to me. And I said I was sorry for doing that without him. I returned the tree and I hope we do it together.
My rock is cracking. I hate that this is my life.

1 comment:

  1. Off course you care about his emotions...We texted about that ,remember?But you are grieving too,and Woman handle this in a different way that man do.It is good this came out,Sean is still your rock,and he is not cracking,just being human....Don't hate your life,I know it is really hard right now,you will find happiness again,and Sean too,just be there for each other xxxchr

    ReplyDelete