Friday, December 9, 2011

Killer

I finally spoke to my doctor today after trying to reach him for a couple weeks. The final autopsy results were what I thought. Jack was perfect. Nothing was wrong.
As for my blood work, protein c and protein s were higher than normal which causes blood clotting. He said they were not super high but they were higher than they should be. He said they might be higher because I was just pregnant but he wants me to go to a hematologist just in case because if they are higher still, that might be the reason why Jack died. So I pretty much might have killed my son. I am scared out of my mind for the results. If I find out that I killed Jack, I don't know what I will do.
He also said that we will be able to handle it for my next pregnancy. What if I kill another baby??

Going to hematologist on the 20th....

1 comment:

  1. You did not kill your son,and please don't ever say it or think it again.You did everything right,you can't blame yourself.....You ate healthy,did not smoke,and had regular check ups.Please don't do this to yourself,I know you want to know why,I understand,but it is NOT your fault that baby Jack pas away....Sending you strength and love ,chr

    ReplyDelete