Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You are invited to a pity party...

I feel so fat. I have all this baby weight and I feel so gross. I am not happy with the way I look at all. But then at the same time, I am not motivated to do anything to lose any of it. Sure I have been watching what I eat (for the most part) but I am so not motivated to diet or exercise. But then I look at myself and I am grossed out.
I have stretch marks in places I never thought I'd get them. I have more cellulite than I have ever seen on my body. My favorite part of my body (my breasts) are ruined. At least in my eyes.
All this and I don't have a baby to show for it.

1 comment:

  1. it has only been a month and a half..Don't be so hard on yourself..I am just now( over 8 months) starting to get back in shape...you will get there and your body will tell you when it is ready.As for the breasts..They will bounce back,trust me on that one....You DID have a baby,even though you can not show him to others,you saw him and you held that little Angel Jack...
    sending you strength and love..Chr

    ReplyDelete