Sunday, November 27, 2011

Goodnight, Jack. Day 54.

Goodnight, my perfect child. Another day has passed and all I thought of was you.
I go out in public and babies in strollers surround me and I can't help but think, "that should be me with my baby Jack".
Goodnight, my darling boy. You are on my mind and in my heart.
I sit at home with friends by my side and all I can think about is how you would be with other people, with the noises, with the dogs, etc etc etc. I could go on and on about how imagined you in our lives.
Goodnight, my sweet prince. I read to you hoping you can hear me. Hoping you know that you are and always will be my child. I listen to music with you hoping you can hear it and know that I want you with me. I talk to you hoping you listen to my words and believe them to be true.
Goodnight, my precious son, Jack. I love you. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment