Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thank you.

Thank you for listening to me go on and on and on and on. You have been there for me through my infertility. You understood what I was going through. You gave me advice and hope and you motivated me to not give up. When you got pregnant (I was so honored to be one of the first people to know), I could say for the first time in a long time (and probably one of the only times), I didn't feel jealousy or bitterness. I was truly happy for you. You deserved it, you deserved to be happy, and you deserved to have your family grow. When I became pregnant with Jack, you were sincerely happy for me. You knew how much it meant to me. You knew just how much of a desire it was for me to be pregnant and start a family. When I lost Jack, you were there for me as soon as you found out. You have been one of the most supportive people through these days with no judgement, with kind words, and with sound advice. You have offered such kindness and love. You are there for me with no questions asked. Now, as I get back on the infertility train and trying for baby #2, you are there once again; giving me the advice and offering your support that I need. I can ask you questions that I can't ask other people whether it be because they don't understand, don't know the answer, or because I only feel comfortable asking you.

All this from an amazing woman I have never met. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I am so honored by reading this,you bring tears to my eyes (again)...I am the one who should be thanking YOU,for being there for me and for sharing everything with me...
    I saw the :) from this morning,YEAH !! "we" will get there...

    I can't wait to meet you in person in december,then I can finally give you a big hug...
    And Spangle too,it is because of her that i have the privilege to get to know you..XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has been truly amazing with you!!!

    Love
    C

    ReplyDelete