Friday, November 25, 2011

Desire

I want to be the person I was 53 days ago. I want to be HAPPY! I don't want to be the person who is on the verge of tears all the time who no one wants to be around. I don't want to feel uncomfortable in every situation I am put in. I don't want everyone else uncomfortable around me. I want people to approach me to tell me how cute my baby is instead people being scared to approach me because they won't know what the appropriate thing to say is. I feel so alone. The loss of a child is such a lonely experience. Yes I have Sean. Yes I have my online support group. And yes I tried the support group. But it's still so lonely in this place. I just want to be happy again.
I love you, Jack.

1 comment:

  1. I know you feel alone Krysia but you have us. that will never replace Jack, and no one wants to replace him. But I want you to know you have us girls who love you. And though we cant always be there, we are a phone call away from you!!! love, c

    ReplyDelete