Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Why do I torture myself?

The show One Born Every Second had a season premiere. My DVR recorded it because I watched it last season...during my pregnancy. So what do I do? I play it. Don't ask me why. But what do I do? Cry my eyes out. It's not only because I miss Jack times trillion. It's because I didn't get to hear him cry or see his eyes open. Sean and I didn't get to feel the joy that others parents feel when they first see their baby. Also, I don't get to experience a vaginal birth. I don't get to feel labor pains. I don't get to push.

Ugh I hate this feeling.

1 comment:

  1. you didn't experience Vaginal birth.YET,but there is nothing wrong with a C-Section,and you did make the right decision...A C-Sec is a serious operation,and your body needs about 8 months to recover...
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete