Friday, November 25, 2011

If today was a good day

If Jack was here with us, I could only imagine the happiness we would be feeling instead of sorrow. Thanksgiving would have been spent with family and friends. I would be waking up this morning excited to start the Christmas season with my son. I would be buying him gifts for his first Christmas. I would be taking pictures with him and Sean next to a beautiful tree that we would get. I would be dressing him up in outfits showing off that it's his first Christmas.
But instead I'm in a silent house with tears streaming down my face. Jack will never spend a Christmas with us.
I plan on not decorating or getting a tree this year. I only plan on getting a tiny tree just for Jack.
I hate that he's gone.

2 comments:

  1. Wish with all my heart you could have the Christmas you long for and deserve... Ania

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your feelings are completely Normal,follow your heart and only do what YOU and SEAN want to do,don't let anyone talk you into something.Jack should have been there with you guys,and sometimes life is so dam unfair,i wish it was a bad dream every day...love and hugs..Christine

    ReplyDelete