Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happier moments

I remember the moment Caroline called me to tell me she won the IVF raffle.
I remember the joy I felt knowing that Sean and I would probably get pregnant.
I remember giving myself shots even in a tent at Rocky Lake.
I remember the moment of seeing our embryos.
I remember being so happy when the embryos were transferred and how happy I felt thinking that my baby was going to grow inside of me.
I remember being on bed rest and Sean's concern about me doing anything.
I remember seeing the plus on the pregnancy test and being in shock. I never thought it would happen!
I remember being so happy and pregnant. Those 9 months were the most amazing nine months of my life. That is one thing that no one can take away from me. I was the happiest person in the world and nothing could change that. I waited so long for the moment to finally say "I'm pregnant". I waited so long to watch my belly grow. I waited so long to see that little flutter on the monitor of the ultrasound machine. I literally was the happiest girl in the world. Having Jack inside of me was the greatest thing that could ever happen to me. And then he was taken from me. I miss you, Jack.

First moments I saw Jack:


No comments:

Post a Comment