Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Just let me grieve please

Please don't tell me it was God's plan.
Please don't tell me that God needed Jack more than I did.
Please don't tell me that Jack's purpose was to be an angel instead of my living son.
Please don't tell me it happened for a reason.
Please don't tell me that I will be pregnant and have kids again.
Please don't make me go places and do things I don't want to do.
Please don't make me spend holidays with family and friends this year.
Please let me be a depressed person who just wants to be alone when I want to be.
Please let me sit and cry in Jack's room as much as I want.
Please don't tell me to do things to help me "move on".
Please don't tell me that I should pretend to be ok so that people will leave me alone.
Please don't think my teaching young children means I am over Jack.
Please don't think that I don't think of Jack every freaking second of every day.
Please don't think that I am not a parent. I HAVE A SON.
Please don't make me do what I don't feel comfortable doing.
Please don't think that even after 51 days, I should be ok.

Just let me grieve for as long as I want, how I want, and when I want.

3 comments:

  1. I hear you,but please also know that people saying those things don't go thru what you are going thru and that they are trying to help at the best of their ability.My heart goes out to you,and yes you are right,you should be able to grieve as much and as long as you want it and need it,and do it your way....Sending you love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why my screenname is all letters and numbers,but it was my post..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krysia, You take all the time you need to grieve Jack. Please dont listen to what anyone says or thinks you should do. Only you know whats best for you.
    Jack should be here with you. You should NOT have to be mourning the loss of him. Anyone who thinks otherwise, does not have compassion for your loss of your son. You are mother, a mother to a beautiful boy name Jack.
    IF you ever want me to call anyone up for you and tell them to back off, You know i will always do it, TO ANYONE!!!
    I love you so much!!!
    C

    ReplyDelete