Monday, May 28, 2012

Weekend Away

We had a nice weekend away. I was able to talk to Jack. Oh how I wish he was with us. I really wonder how he would be. I really wonder how it's going to be to actually have a baby, have a child. I think about it and it really has not hit me that I may actually have a happy ending to this pregnancy. Yes I am attached and I love her more than words can express. But I do not truly feel that I will meet her alive and bring her home. It has not hit me that Sean and I may actually be parents to a living child.
I was also able to celebrate Samantha by taking some pictures. I really hope she actually makes it so I can show her these pictures one day. And so I can actually enjoy the pictures instead of looking back on them and feeling sad.

Just to share a few...




No comments:

Post a Comment