Monday, May 14, 2012

Butterflies and signs

I let the dogs outside and I noticed Cosmo sniffing at something on the ground. I look and there is a butterfly just sitting there. I was able to take him and hold him in my hands and even take him to the front yard through the house to place him by Jack's tree. I do really wonder if these are signs of our lost loved ones. I did believe in things like that, but now I just wonder. Can there be a beyond? I would like to think so. I would like to think there is some sort of hope that I will see Jack again. That things like that butterfly really are him letting me know that he does think of me and watch over me. I will definitely let Samantha know that she has a big brother and an angel that will watch over her.

Here's my butterfly moment...


1 comment:

  1. I believe! It is said that the spirits of lost children are transformed into buterflies and dragonflies. That is a sign from Jack and he feels the love you have for him.

    big hugs

    Jackie2200

    ReplyDelete