Sunday, May 6, 2012

Grieving

Maybe it's the day, maybe it's because I'm sinking yet again, but here I am feeling the depression coming on. Yesterday I did so much better. I felt a little normal. Now, I'm back here again. Today (or yesterday) is a day for mothers who have lost their children. I can't believe I fit into that "category". I'm the mother of a dead son who I will never be able to hold or talk to or laugh with. I have to live the rest of my life knowing that I will never be able to watch him grow up to be someone I can teach and be proud of. My life will go on. I will hopefully have my daughter and other children to come, but forever will Jack be in my heart and on my brain. He is the son I will never be able to have.

Thanks to A, here's a link for an online magazine. Glad to know there's more support out there.
http://stillstandingmag.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment