Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The fear continues

As Samantha has become a squirmer and a mover, the fear I knew would happen has arrived. I am doing my kick counts. I do them everyday. Yet another reason iPhone apps are cool, I can count kicks well. However, I now start realizing times pass that I don't feel her move and I make sure to pay attention. And if I don't feel her move, my fear takes over. I feel that I've lost her and that it's happening all over again. I beg her to move for me and if I don't feel anything, I rush to the Doppler. Eventually, so far, I feel movement or hear her heart. But will that continue to happen or will I have to rush to the doctor and see that flat line again? I hate that I can't enjoy my pregnancy. Tomorrow is another day closer to August....

No comments:

Post a Comment