Monday, March 19, 2012

Wellllll....

It's a girl. I felt it. I knew it. So I expected it. But there was that glimmer of hope for a little boy. I wanted Sean and I to have our little boy. That opportunity was stolen from us. I am happy of course and will be happy as long as my baby is healthy and alive and happy. But it's hard. Sean says he's ok and he already has ideas to add to the room. But I know it hurts him because he wanted the son to teach how to do things and spend time with. But I know he will love his little daughter and she will be his girl.

I had a little talk with Jack this morning before leaving for the doctor. I told him that no matter what the baby is, he will never, ever be replaced and he will always be our first son. I wish he was here so badly....

So far everything looks good with baby girl. I will be going in every 4 weeks. Can't wait to see her again. Hope time goes by fast. It's hard not to fall in love....

Here's my baby girl at 18 weeks:

3 comments:

  1. Krysia and Sean, she is beautiful! And I am sure she is a gift from Jack. Sean can still teach her things that boys enjoy, girls often enjoy similar things too. I know it's not the same but I'm sure she will provide you with much, much joy. xox A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your little girl. She is a gift from your precious son, Jack.

    Jackie2200

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND SEAN XXX CHR

    ReplyDelete