Wednesday, March 7, 2012

L&D

It really makes me sad that I will never experience (or at least I doubt I will) labor and a vaginal delivery. I look back and wonder if I made the right decision to have a C section with Jack. But at the moment, I felt that I would not be able to deliver my dead baby after who knows how many hours of pushing and pain. Also, at least now, I can have the doctor take out this baby a bit earlier just in case. But I am sad I will never have the "honey, it's time" moment. Or the agonizing pushing that ends with an amazing result. When people talk about their experiences, it just makes me sad to know that I won't be able to go through that. It's something I have always looked forward to. I know some women think I'm crazy because of the pain but to me, it would have been an amazing experience.

1 comment:

  1. I had 2 c-sec and I am fine with it..You did do the right ,and safe thing,please don't doubt yourself... xxx chr

    ReplyDelete