Thursday, March 8, 2012

One of those days

I'm feeling extra sad today. I feel empty. I'm home this morning because I'll be seeing my parents and working for my old boss in the afternoon. The house just feels quiet and empty. I feel hollow. I feel like something is missing and I know that is Jack. I look into the baby room and I just weep. He is supposed to be in there. I am supposed to be with him. I feel so lost and alone. I feel scared. I just don't know if these feelings will ever go away. Will I ever be happy again and go through a day and not well up with tears? I feel so unstable today. And I just feel alone.

1 comment:

  1. But you are not alone. you have your friends,.I am here,Sean is there and there is an amazing baby in your belly who needs you.Stay strong Girl,you can always call me,xxx chr

    ReplyDelete