Friday, March 1, 2013

What would he be like

As it becomes easier for me to hang out with other children, I look on at behavior, cuteness, looks, and overall attitude of other kids and babies. It's still hard for me to "loving" with children around Jack's age, especially boys, but as time passes, it's somewhat easier. In the back of my mind, though, I'm constantly wondering what he would be like. Would he be a crazy boy screaming and running around? Or would he be calm like his sister? When would he have started walking? All the development stages I watch Sam go through, I wonder if Jack would be at the same pace or faster or slower. I can't believe he would already be 2 this year. I can't believe time has gone by so fast. I just wish he was here with us so I could know instead of wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment