Friday, March 8, 2013

Can we rewind?

Samantha is 7 months old today. I can not believe it! She is growing up so fast. I am trying to cherish every moment, remember every little smile, and capture as much on camera as possible. Before I know it, my little girl will be grown up. I look forward to all the new moments and milestones to come, but I know I'm going to miss the ones that are passing me by right now. I am so happy I get to be with her every day. I get to spend all the time with her. I am so grateful for that. I don't want to miss moments with her.
And as I think of the time passing, I think of Jack and how much I wish he was here with us to spend these moments with us too. I miss being pregnant with him and thinking everything will be ok. I miss you, my baby boy. Know that you are always in my heart and in my thoughts no matter how much time passes.



No comments:

Post a Comment