Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Partners in life

Sean and I have had our share of problems. I mean, who doesn't? I know that people think and I know I have thought that some of our issues are worse than others. But through it all, I can honestly say I am very grateful for my husband. He has his problems, and I sure have mine, but through thick and thin, he has been there for me and I know I can count on him. I can depend on him to talk to, I can expect him to be my shoulder to cry on, and I can truly say he listens to me and cares for me. We have been through the hardest thing any couple can face and that only made us stronger. And I know that whatever other issues we face, we can get through them. And now, as I see him as a father, as I watch him with Samantha, my love has only grown stronger. I fell in love with him all over again when I see how much he loves our daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment