Saturday, March 30, 2013

Papa and timing

It will be the first Easter without Papa. I'm wishing he was here very badly. I wish so much that he could see and spend time with Samantha at this point in her life. He would be so in love with her. I said that to my sister today. And she only agreed. She said how she remembers how excited Papa was about seeing Samantha one or the times they came to visit us at the hospital. He would call out her name in excitement. Ugh. It pains my heart that he can't see her now. She is so amazing and her smile would only melt his heart. Why couldn't it have been a few more months??? Why is always a question in my mind and heart and I'm getting pretty sick of it.
Papo, my father, I wish you were here so badly. I wish I appreciated you more and I wish you could have seen Samantha now. I love you. I love you so very much. And I miss you a lot. Caluje mocno.

No comments:

Post a Comment