Tuesday, July 3, 2012

9 months

I can't believe it's been 9 freaking months since we said goodbye. The time has gone by way too fast. I want to go back and see him again. I want to go back and hold his hand and tell him how much I love him. We will never know him with eyes open. We will never know what kind of boy and man he'd grow up to be.
My angel, my son, my firstborn... Know that I love and miss you. You are always on my mind and in my heart. Where ever we go, whatever we do, you are always part of this family. You will forever be our first baby and no one or nothing will change that.
Please watch over us. Please watch over your sister. Let her to come into our lives so she can make us happy again. So she can know what an amazing big brother she has. Help me to be happy again, Jack.
I love you. 9 months without you is way too long......

No comments:

Post a Comment