Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Inspirational quotes

Thanks to the social networking world, people post quotes throughout the day. Things like "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" or "If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it". That's just to name a few among the millions. I have such a different view on things since Jack. Sure I may have gotten stronger and losing Jack didn't kill me, but how is that supposed to inspire me? And people may think I'm some strong, amazing woman, but I'm not. I am a heartbroken, emotionally shaken up woman. Yes I'm strong that I have survived and I smile everyday now, but trust me, I'm not as strong as you think. And yes, trying to have a baby is hard and losing one is a million times harder, but trust me, it's TOO hard and it's not something I wish on anyone to try. I know people apply these to other parts of life like losing weight or dealing with a break up, but how else am I supposed to think? The things that have affected me and will always affect me are infertility and losing Jack. I apply that to every single aspect of my life.

My dearest Jack, I don't need some quote to inspire me to live life to the fullest. You are my inspiration. Without you, I would not appreciate the little things and I would not take advantage of the love I have for people. You have inspired me to live my life differently and I will always thank you for that. You are always on my mind and always in my heart. The little, petty things should not matter. Life is short. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment