Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year

I wonder what 2013 will be like. I can't believe that this time last year, I was mourning Jack while beginning my pregnancy with Samantha. I can't believe that this time last year, Sean and I spread our son's ashes in a lake. Our son. Our poor son who was taken from us way too soon. I wish so badly that he was here. I wish he was spending the time with us instead of us having to visit his resting place. I wish I could be carrying him instead of wearing him around my neck. The pain is not going away even after this year...
I can only hope that 2013 will be kind to Sean, Samantha, and me. No more deaths. No more traumatic experiences. No more added sadness. I just want 2013 to bring us happiness. Or at least stability.

Happy New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment