Monday, January 7, 2013

Dreams

I have been having weird baby dreams lately. They are kind of crazy and even scary. First one was the I was pregnant and I lost the baby. Another devestating blow. Then I was pregnant again and had a baby with three heads. The baby was very sad and creepy looking. I did not know what to do with him (at least I think it was a him). I had him hidden away covered by a blanket at a house. I looked around for someone to get advice from but everyone was busy riding around in trucks or four wheelers. I finally found my mother but she stared at me blankly and went on her way in a truck on her own. I couldn't find Sean and I just kept wondering what the doctors would do with the two "extra" heads.

Second dream was back to Samantha and how a friend was holding her and he dropped her on her head. The feeling of fear rushed over me. I think the fact that she still does back bends every now and then as people hold her, I had that dream. Sure it happens, but God forbid one day she goes back too far and falls out of someone's arms. I'm not paranoid in the slightest and I trust my friends to take care of her, but it's that subconscious fear that anything can happen.

Oh the power of the mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment