Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What happened

Jack was and will forever be my baby son. He wasn't just a situation that happened to me. He was not bad luck that should be turned into someone's fear. I understand it's scary and it's hard not to look at it like that, but please don't categorize my son and what happened as some medical condition. I will offer any advice that I can but what would that be? Make sure your baby is moving? Jack was not a big mover throughout my whole pregnancy with him so that's not always the case. Other advice? Don't let your baby die because it is the most terrible, worst, heart wrenching experience any one can face. But does that mean I let Jack die?
And how do you think I feel? I'm pregnant again, sooner than I ever expected to be. I lost MY son and now I have to deal with the heart breaking fear that I will lose my daughter. A day does not pass that I am scared that I will lose my baby girl. A day does not pass that I don't crazy because I think I will go to the doctor one day and see that flat line. Your fear will never amount to mine.
I'm sorry that Jack and I put will put others in a situation where they will fear for their own but please don't look at us some disease to be feared. Jack is my son. And he will always be. Even if he did die.

No comments:

Post a Comment