Friday, February 22, 2013

Suffering and Loss

Since losing Jack always made me question how could God let a baby die?How could God allow such pain and suffering? Many religious figures say that without the pain and suffering that we experience, how would we appreciate the happy and good things? If everything was good and we were happy all the time, it would be too common. That may be true. I probably wouldn't appreciate Sam as much as I do. Yes I love her and appreciate her but that is times a million after losing Jack. But I still ask myself what Sean and I did to deserve such pain and loss. I still ask myself how a baby can be taken away from the world before even coming into it. And I still say that it's not fair. But through it all, it makes me a lot more grateful for the love I do have around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment