Monday, February 25, 2013

Afterlife

I know everyone wonders what happens after we die. It's something that is a mystery and even somewhat scary. Is my father watching down on me or is he standing beside me? Or is he just in the ground and that was the end? Then the bigger question is what happened with Jack? Is it the same with babies as it is with adults? He couldn't talk, he didn't know us yet, he didn't even see us. So can he still be watching down on us or being near us? Do we get to meet him when we die? And of course I will admit that I wondered about meeting him sooner than later. Did Samantha meet him before coming into this world? Do we "start out" somewhere with the ones that have passed? The question of the afterlife is and will always be constant. And it will always be confusing. I know that. But I will always wonder how it is for our baby Jack Jack. I just do hope that one day we do see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment