Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Just Go Away

Why do I still feel jealousy or feelings of bitterness? First it was when we had the fertility issues, then it was when we lost Jack, and now it's people who are having more than one baby. I still have time I know and I still have a chance to do so, but I still feel bitter. Maybe because I don't know if it will be possible. Maybe because I wish Jack was here so that I could physically have my two children. Sean says we went through hell. We went through the worst thing possible. And now we have been blessed with this beautiful little girl who is so easy going and who is always smiling for us. And for him, that's all he needs. He wants to spoil Samantha and focus our lives on her. I guess I'm just selfish and want to have babies galore. I guess we will see what the future holds for our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment