Tuesday, June 4, 2013

One of those days...

You know those days when you want to just curl up and be in bed and cry? Those days when you don't want to talk to anyone or deal with anything? Those days that you feel disappointed in everyone and everything? Those days when you expect people to notice that you need a hug but at the same time you don't want to admit it? Well that's me today. I feel sad. I feel glum. I just feel blah. I have been thinking of Jack often. And even more than usual with all the still project stuff. Not saying it's a bad thing, but it definitely makes me emotional. I have the end of my "job" coming up soon. I have no plans for the summer. Yes I am happy I get to spend days with just Samantha and me, but it also adds stress of the no income on my end aspect. I know things will be ok. Sean works hard to support us and I appreciate that. But it's still stressful. I look outside and the day is grey. The rain is falling ever so lightly so you think it may stop but it just continues. I look to Samantha for comfort. She gives me a smile and the weight of sadness is lifted. Even if just a bit. Thank you, my sweet daughter. I don't know where I would be without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment