Sunday, June 9, 2013

Movie

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg77WLp2q5D0BZu4PYZCknYxJpASbD_ApJqASreKl1CuMKKwWH1sUsKksFGy49YV39FQNmrYQgzs-EZZPYv8WNp99u4JUSmsmqZoMzAH70z6NI6_Nr-7dbkCwjnTNUVB5MvGcEL49qWRcI/s1600/photo-main.jpgWell I did it. Thanks to help from friends and family, I made the donation. I got more than half what I needed and I could not be happier! So now I wait for confirmation and Jack's name will be in the credits of the movie. I really hope this movie makes it and I can see his name on the screen. I want to take every opportunity I have in order for his name to be "out there". I try to take every opportunity so that our story about Jack can be heard. I want his name to be part of something this important. It will be so amazing and I can only hope that it will actually happen. It will be so hard to watch the movie, but it's so important and I want people to watch it. Let's break the silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment