Friday, April 26, 2013

Papa

Maybe I say it too much but I really miss my father. I was picking my sister up from the airport last night and I couldn't help but wish that he was still here. I am so grateful that he met Samantha. He fell in love with her in an instant. But I know he would have loved to see her now. If he could have only been here a little longer. At least to her 6 month mark. I wanted him to see her smile, hear her laugh, and hear her "talk".
I did spend time with him but I regret not spending MORE time with him. I regret rolling my eyes when I had to do things for him. I regret cringing when I had to care for him in certain ways. I do hope he does get to watch over us and I do hope he can see Samantha. And of course I hope that he and Jack are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment