Saturday, November 17, 2012

Motherhood

I have had amazing moments and feelings throughout my life that I am happy to say I have had and that are unforgettable. I will never forget swimming with wild dolphins and having one literally look at me and smile. My wedding day was one of the most amazing days of my life and I wouldn't change anything about the experience. I married the man I love and the day was perfect in my eyes. I will never forget the day Caroline called me and told me she won the IVF raffle for me which eventually led to my pregnancy with Jack.
All these moments and emotions were amazing and I will never ever forget the. But being a mother is something I can not describe. Being able to see my daughter alive and healthy is a daily experience that I am grateful for each day. I am so in love with my children. I am so happy that I will be able to watch Sam grow. I'm scared but at the same time excited. I wish Jack was here so I could see him become a man. But I am so very happy and thankful to have Samantha.

No comments:

Post a Comment