Friday, August 2, 2013

Happy Birthday, Papo

To my dearest father in heaven, I wish a happy birthday. Our first birthday of yours without you with us. I miss you more than you will ever know and more than I ever thought I would. Especially now, because of Samantha. You were an amazing man that everyone loved and said such great things about. While we were in France, people would praise you and your loving spirit. You are missed by so many people. I hope you are in heaven celebrating this day with all our other family members who have passed. I hope you are with your parents who you missed so dearly. I hope you are with all the aunts and uncles that have gone before you. And the friends like Konrad who I know you loved. And finally, I hope you are with Jack and he is able to spend your birthday with you since we are not able to. I love you, Papo. I think of you everyday but I will think of you the most today. I will take Samantha to church today so we can light a candle and pray for you. Sciskam i kocham cie.

No comments:

Post a Comment