Monday, February 6, 2012

So here it is...

I'm putting it on the internet.... (only here though)
I'm pregnant.



I'm scared, I'm nervous, I'm excited, I'm relieved, I'm happy, I'm freaking out,... I can go on and on. This baby will never, ever replace Jack. This baby will be Jack's little brother or sister and I can only hope that Jack watches over him or her to protect them from something happening to them.
Sean and I are both skeptical. Will this be our take home baby? Will we have a baby that is actually in our arms, crying? All I have been waiting for is a miscarriage. But I'm trying my hardest to stay positive and remind myself that this pregnancy is not the pregnancy I had with Jack. This is another, seperate baby. And I can only hope that the universe will not be cruel to us and take this baby away as well.

I hope that Jack knows that this baby is not going to take his place. He is forever and ever our first son.

2 comments:

  1. That's the best news!! I am sure that Jack knows he will NEVER be replaced. He has HIS VERY OWN place in your hearts that can't be touched. So happy for you guys. xox A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you! Congratulations! Jack knows that he will never be replaced and this little one on the way will know what a great big brother h/she has since I know you'll never stop loving Jack and honoring his memory.

    Jackie2200

    ReplyDelete