Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Life

People go through life with so many ups and downs. There are so many phases that we have to go through. I have been through hell and I feel like I'm still there. I try so hard to at least attempt to move on or get my mind off what we have been through, but it just doesn't seem to work. And it seems to take a toll on my life, my relationships, my outlook on things, and just everything in general. I have to learn to accept that losing Jack has forever changed me and everything to do with my life. I will never be the same person with the same values or the same beliefs. I will never be truly happy. And when I ever do feel an ounce of freedom from the pure sadness, something triggers me back to Jack. Samantha has brought me pure joy and bliss. She has comforted me more than she even knows. I could not imagine my life without her. I could not imagine what I would be like. Thank you, Samantha. Thank you. I don't know where I would be without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment