Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Without you

I am on my way back from NYC. I was there for a service for my father. It was emotional and very nice day filled with friends and family and kind words and hugs and tears. I can't remember who or how many people came up to me about it, but more than one person came up to me saying how when they spoke to my father, all he could do was rave about Samantha and how happy he was. Tears flow as I hear this news. It's not new news but hearing it from people I don't talk to normally made it amazing news. My father being able to meet Samantha is something that I cherish, something that I am so grateful for, and something I will remind her about as much as possible. I am so glad I have pictures of those moments. He was able to meet his granddaughter and now he is taking care of his grandson.

No comments:

Post a Comment