Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Crash!

My life has become one hell of an emotional roller coaster. Things are down (infertility), things go up (free IVF and getting pregnant), things go WAY down (loss of Jack), things go up (getting pregnant), things go even more up (giving birth to Samantha), things go down (losing my father), things go up and level out (having and being able to spend time with my Samantha). I am just waiting for the next emotional turn. Which way will it go? Up or down? Maybe it was because I was sick or because I flew to NYC for a night, but I am EXHAUSTED! This roller coaster ride is finally catching up to me and I am ready for a break. I feel like I have hit a low and I am so tired and emotionally drained. I want to sit with Samantha in my lap and Sean by my side and just watch the world go by. I just want things to level out and stay this way for a while. Sure I have the stresses of life like finances, getting a job, etc, but I just don't want any major problems. Is that too much to ask? I am just so, so tired and I have finally crashed from this hell ride.
Next weekend we are going to Rocky Lake and I am so looking forward to that getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment