Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tomorrow....

Tomorrow is the day. I am supposed to meet my first live baby, my daughter, my life, my future. I can't believe I'm here. I'm already wearing a hospital bracelet, my bags are packed, the hospital knows I am coming. I had to retell them about how I had a stillborn today after questions of why a c-section and if this is my first baby. They told me all about the procedure, what to expect, what to do, etc. It still has not hit me. I can't believe it's happening tomorrow. I can't believe August 8th, the day I have been waiting for, is finally going to be here tomorrow. I can't believe that there is a possibility that Sean and I will actually have a child. That we will be parents to a live baby. I am a nervous wreck to say the least and I know he is too.
Thank you to all my friends and family and supporters. And thank you for reading. I will post how things go as soon as I can. Keep those fingers crossed please.

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a quick surgery. I will be praying for you and Samantha. I can't wait to hea your news and see pics! Sooooooooo excited for you!!!!
    Jackie2200

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can not wait to adore Samantha with love! Love you guys!
    Cw

    ReplyDelete