Thursday, June 14, 2012

The fear

As time gets closer, instead of feeling relief, I'm feeling fear and nerves. 8 weeks to go. I'm a nervous wreck. At this time, while I was pregnant with Jack, I was so naive. I was in the dark thinking everything was going to be ok and that I would be meeting my son soon. Instead, I entered my living hell. What if it happens again? Will I make it through? How will I live with myself if I lose another baby? I am literally scared for my daughter's life. I feel so connected to her as she is inside of me, but I still can not imagine having a live baby taken out of me. I know I will be monitored more closely, I know they are taking her out early, I know I should hope for the best. But can you honestly tell me that you can blame for being scared out of my mind? I don't know what I will do if I lose my baby girl.

Here she is at 30 weeks


1 comment:

  1. She's lovely Krysia. I am sure Jack is watching over her and everything will turn out ok. I know you are nervous and I don't blame you, but I really believe you'll be bringing her home for good. xox A.

    ReplyDelete