Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

I'm crying. It hurts so badly to see my husband and best friend hurt. It would have been such a special day for him. He would have been so happy to have a son with him today. I try to comfort, I try to tell him he is a father, but the words and touches don't do much to help. I know how he feels. I miss my son too. I wanted to be a mother on mother's day. But I am able to show my tears. I am able to scream the words. People comfort me and tell me that I am a mother. Sean has to be strong and brave. People expect that. But I will forever see him as Jack's father and I hope and pray that he feels it. Sean has been so amazing to me throughout everything. He was there for me in the beginning and he is still there. Every milestone, every month that passes, he makes sure I am ok. I can only hope I can repay the favor today (or any other day).


No comments:

Post a Comment