Monday, January 9, 2012

Sadness

Tears are streaming down my face. I was on my board today and this poor, poor lady had such a terrible experience. She is on the same board because she was pregnant with triplets, lost one, and then lost the twins at 23 weeks. She had a son in October (around the same time Jack was due). I remember seeing the picture she posted of her son because he was wearing the same pumpkin hat I wanted to put Jack in. Well tonight, I saw the sad news that her 3 month old son died in day care. I'm so heartbroken for her! Words can't express how I feel for her. I could not imagine what she is going through. It makes me so scared for the future. It makes me so nervous. Why does this happen??????!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH! HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN?
    WTF. WOW. THATS THE SADDEST THING EVER!!!!!
    DOES SHE KNOW WHY HE DIED??
    CW

    ReplyDelete