Sunday, January 1, 2012

The new year

New year's weekend was quite hard. I could not stop crying all weekend. I had to take moments alone a numerous amount of times. It was just hard to know that we are starting a new year without Jack. It was hard to watch everyone have so much fun when I am so unhappy. I wanted to join in on the laughter and the care free fun times. But instead my mind kept going back to Jack and how much I wished he was with us.
Today, January 1, 2012 we spread some of Jack's ashes into Rocky Lake. He will rest there and be where we love to go. Here's what I wrote and what was read before Sean and I spread his ashes into the lake:
Jack

Jack, we miss you. You were so wanted and so loved. We will wonder why you were taken from us everyday for the rest of our lives. Our hearts are heavy and our arms are empty. We wish we were beginning the new year with you.
We pictured you here with us so many times. Your father wanted to teach you so many things here and your mother wanted to share so many memories with you here. You will always be missing in our pictures.
Rest in peace in the place that brought your parents together and that brought them so much joy. We love you and you are our first son forever in our hearts.

1 comment:

  1. That is so beautifully written....Rest in Peace little baby Jack,your parents love you forever.... xxx chr

    ReplyDelete