Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kindergarten

Today I'm subbing for a kindergarten class. They're a really good group and I really like spending time with them. As I watch them do their work and as they give me hugs, I get emotional. Not even really sad, just emotional. I just feel like I really want a little kid to love and hold and spend time with. I actually even got teary eyed as I watched them doing their Chinese (yes Chinese) lesson. I just wish that Jack was around. But I guess what I'm feeling is a really strong desire to be a mother. I know I am. I'll always be Jack's mother but I want a child physically here with me that I can raise and hold.

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping and praying your dream comes true soon of having a child to love and hold here on earth. It doesn't mean you will ever stop loving Jack. xox Ania

    ReplyDelete